We would like to reassure you that the wellbeing of our employees, retailers and shoppers continues to be our top priority:
- We want everyone to feel safe and welcome while shopping with us
- Please respect other people’s space and maintain a safe distance, specifically in queues and in busy areas
- Some stores may request that you follow specific guidance for example limiting entries or implementing one way systems. Please respect these requests for the wellbeing of staff and other visitors
Additionally, we are continuing to follow measures at this site including:
- An enhanced cleaning regime including all key touch points
- The installation of hand sanitiser points
If you have any concerns, we recommend you contact the stores you wish to visit ahead of travelling and consider visiting away from peak times. Retail stores are generally quietest before 11am and after 4pm.
We thank you for your support and continued support.